New Home Plans located in La Center, WA
The Heritage Country Estates community boasts 60 new home lots all Starting in the low $400’s.
Heritage Country Estates has gorgeous territorial views, wide streets, and an HOA that provides front yard landscape maintenance (mowing, edging and fertilizing).
Desirable La Center, WA has Great Schools: small class sizes, highly qualified staff, and a low employee turnover rate, New middle school to be opened in the fall of 2020.
Conveniently located just 25 minutes to Portland, 30 minutes to PDX Airport and 12 minutes to Vancouver make La Center County Living yet Close to Dining & Entertainment.
Many outdoor recreational activities nearby including: miles of hiking and biking trails, Scenic Sternwheeler park, Outdoor entertainment at the amphitheater, Kayaking or canoeing on the East Fork Lewis River. Camping and fishing nearby. 90 minutes away from Mount St. Helens and Mount Hood, 10 minutes from Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge, 5 minutes away from Paradise Point State Park.
In addition, Heritage Country Estates is just 10 minutes from new, state of the art Ilani Casino at the nearby Cowlitz Indian Reservation, the area’s newest premier dining and entertainment destination
Over 12 wineries/vineyards within 30 minutes of downtown La Center.
Standard features of all homes at Heritage Country Estates built by JB Homes include:
- Landscaped with irrigation and fencing
- Gas fireplace w/ Blower
- Stainless steel appliances
- 95% efficient gas forced-air furnace
- A/C Ready
- Laminate flooring
- Slab countertops
- Millwork wrapped windows
- James Hardie fibercement lap siding and trim, including all windows
- Finished garage with opener, remote and keypad
- 30 year roof
- Tiled bathroom counters
- 9’ ceilings on main floor Heritage Country Estates has gorgeous territorial views, wide streets, and an HOA that provides front yard landscape maintenance (mowing, edging and fertilizing).